The 1st Digital Nomad Girls Retreat!
Welcome fellow nomad ladies! We know that travelling while working has many challenges, the biggest of which is arguably finding like-minded people to share your experiences with. That’s what the Digital Nomad Girls Retreat is all about: joining a community of location independent women to learn from, network and have fun with! Who knows, you might find your next travel buddy!
All Girls Coworkation
Join 15 location independent girls from around the world at the first-ever Digital Nomad Girls retreat. Meet like-minded women from different backgrounds to network, brainstorm and mastermind with, oh, and to make friends, of course!
Get stuff done
There’ll be lots of time to work on your own projects and goals during the retreat. We will form Mastermind groups and help each other with ideas and feedback.
Work & Play
We work hard and play hard. We’ll focus on finding a balance between work and fun while travelling and building your career as digital nomad girl.
Who is the retreat for?
We’d like this retreat to be as inclusive as possible, that’s why it is open to all women who work and travel, no matter if you’re a developer, translator or entrepreneur. If you’re just starting out and maybe still have a permanent job or base you are more than welcome to join us to try out this new lifestyle of coworking and living.
Where is the retreat?
We are joining a thriving coworking and coliving space in Javea, Spain. Sun and Co. is housed in a recently refurbished 19th-century house in the heart of the old town of Javea on the Costa Blanca. It has its own coworking space, a dream kitchen, chill out patio and is within walking distance from the beach. The town has been spared from over development, unlike other towns on the Costa Blanca, and it retains a lot of its original charm.
- 7 days/6 nights in a spacious shared room (single beds) in our 19th century historic building in the heart of Javea
- Designated coworking office with 24h fast wifi access, huge communal areas and patio
- Delicious, fresh breakfast every morning & beautiful communal kitchen to cook together
- Fresh fruit, coffee and water all day
- Welcome Paella Party with sangria
- Skill Sharing – if you have skills or knowledge that fellow nomad girls might benefit from (SEO, digital marketing, specific tools etc.), we’d love you to share it with the group
- Mastermind Sessions – if you have an idea for a business or project, present it in a casual setting and we’ll be your focus group
- Morning Huddles – for those who want, we will meet over breakfast every morning to do quick accountability check-ins, get feedback and advice from the group
- Five free yoga classes (1 of them at a nearby beach)
- Free kayak trip to nearby caves and coves (4 hours, including snorkel equipment)
- Local sim card with 3G data
- Farewell BBQ with wine and beer!
Five morning yoga sessions are included. We will do one at the beach as a special treat.
A guided, half-day kayaking tour around the crystal waters around Javea.
There are many different hikes around Javea that you can do with your new friends.
We will have a dedicated coworking space with 24h fast wifi. Work on projects, your business or fun stuff!
Masterminds & Skill Shares
We will form Mastermind groups and hold accountability and feedback sessions. We encourage you to share skills or knowledge that you think others can benefit from.
Paella Party & other fun!
We will throw a welcome BBQ, a farewell Paella Party and have many more opportunities to socialise and have fun!
Why join the retreat?
- Network with other like-minded digital nomads
- Make new friends and travel buddies
- Work on a specific goal or project and get feedback from fellow nomad girls
- Develop your business and location independent lifestyle
- Try out the digital nomad lifestyle in a convenient setting
- Explore a new country or region
- Try new activities (can be booked separately):
- Scuba diving
What’s NOT included?
- Travel insurance (you must provide proof of valid travel or health insurance)
- Flights, buses, ferries, transfers (we can help you arrange airport transfer from Valencia or Alicante, it’s very cheap)
- Lunch & dinner (apart from the Welcome Paella Party & Farewell BBQ)
- Alcoholic beverages (with exception of our welcome and farewell parties)
- Visa expenses (let us know if you need help finding visa information and we’ll try to help as best we can)
- Extra activities (we’re happy to help you book these)
Are you ready to join us? Join the waiting list here!